If you are unsure about whether the size of the sunglasses will work for your face, we suggest you take note of the product dimensions listed on the individual product pages. Compare these dimensions with the dimensions of other eyewear that have worked for you in the past.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if Knockaround sunglasses fit my face?
- Which frame style do you recommend for someone with a larger face shape?
- I have a small face. Which frame style should I choose?
- Do you sell sunglasses for Kids?
- Do you offer Gift Cards?
- I tried making custom sunglasses on my own and broke one pair in the process. Can you help?
- What should I do if my sunglasses broke?
- Do you offer prescription (Rx) lenses?