Sorry, we are unable to make your glasses if your prescription is expired. Please make sure your prescription is valid and up to date before completing your Knockaround Rx purchase. If we discover that your prescription is out of date or expired, we’ll reach out to you to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to order Knockaround Rx prescription glasses?
- What type of lenses does Knockaround offer?
- Do you offer progressive or bi-focal lenses?
- If I order both sunglasses and prescription glasses, do those items ship together or separately?
- Do you accept returns on prescription glasses?
- Do you accept cancellations on prescription glasses?
- Where are my prescription lenses being made?
- Is it possible to get prescription lenses in a frame / color that is not listed in the Rx collection?
- Can I get my prescription glasses expedited?
- Why wouldn’t I just go to a local eyewear shop to get prescription lenses put into my Knockaround frames?