Your optometrist will have a copy of your prescription on file. Just call their office and ask for a copy. Most offices will be able to email you a PDF copy of the prescription (which makes it easy to upload your prescription when you’re configuring your new Knockaround Rx glasses!)
Articles in this section
- What do I need to order Knockaround Rx prescription glasses?
- What type of lenses does Knockaround offer?
- Do you offer progressive or bi-focal lenses?
- If I order both sunglasses and prescription glasses, do those items ship together or separately?
- Do you accept returns on prescription glasses?
- Do you accept cancellations on prescription glasses?
- Where are my prescription lenses being made?
- Is it possible to get prescription lenses in a frame / color that is not listed in the Rx collection?
- Can I get my prescription glasses expedited?
- Why wouldn’t I just go to a local eyewear shop to get prescription lenses put into my Knockaround frames?