Technically, yes, it is possible to swap your prescription lenses between the same type of frames (Premiums to Premiums, Fort Knocks to Fort Knocks, etc.), however, we don’t recommend it. By popping out your lenses, you run the risk of damaging your prescription lenses or Knockaround frames. Knockaround is not responsible for any damage caused to your lenses or frames when attempting to switch your lenses into a new frame.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to order Knockaround Rx prescription glasses?
- What type of lenses does Knockaround offer?
- Do you offer progressive or bi-focal lenses?
- If I order both sunglasses and prescription glasses, do those items ship together or separately?
- Do you accept returns on prescription glasses?
- Do you accept cancellations on prescription glasses?
- Where are my prescription lenses being made?
- Is it possible to get prescription lenses in a frame / color that is not listed in the Rx collection?
- Can I get my prescription glasses expedited?
- Why wouldn’t I just go to a local eyewear shop to get prescription lenses put into my Knockaround frames?